8/Case The Cat's Fish MSC Pole & Line Tuna Cat Food Formula 3 Oz 3-Pack
The Cats Fish is a premium canned tuna cat food that has no equal. During creation of canned tuna for humans a certain amount “red meat” tuna goes unused. Even though it is human edible, it just doesn’t taste very good... to humans that is. So we take this tuna and put it in a can just for cats, the only additive being a mandatory vitamin pack to make it a complete and balanced meal for cats. Cats go crazy for this tuna- buyer beware! Premium red meat pole & line tuna caught by American & Maldivian pole & line tuna fishermen. MSC certified sustainable, traceable, 3rd party audited, tested safe, and labeled with the name of the fishery. Remember, do not eat this cat food cause it’s not for you, its The Cat's Fish. The Cat’s Fish tuna in water is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Directions: Feed an adult cat & maintenance cat 3/4 to 1 ounce per point of body weight daily. Feed kitten & growth all they will eat 3-4 times per day. Feed cat in gestation/lactation all they will eat 3-4 times per day. Adjust feeding quantities to meet your cat's activity and age.
Ingredients: Tuna 78%, Water, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Taurine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrachloride (Vitamin B6), Menadione Sodium Bisulfate (Vitamin K), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid
Net Wt. 9 Oz (255 g) 3x 3 Oz Cans
8x 3-Pack Cartons Per Case
Why choose The Cat's Fish?
- Pole & line tuna caught by Fishing Families
- Coded and traceable back to MSC Certified Sustainable Pole & Line Fisheries & Vessels
- Sourced independently to benefit the small Pole & Line communities that harvest the tuna
- Fishin Families only catches small Tuna, which are tested to be low in Mercury
- Custom processed & labeled in Thailand for maximum transparency & safety
- Fishin Families' is branded by American Tuna, Inc. which Greenpeace ranks at the top in terms of "sustainability, ethics, and how fair their tuna products are for our oceans."
- MSC Certified Safe (Marine Stewardship Council)
- EII Dolphin Safe (International Marine Mammal Project)
- AAFA Certified Quality (American Albacore Fishing Association)
- IPNLF Certified (International Pole & Line Foundation)
- Certified Gluten Free (The Gluten Intolerance Group)
The FDA’s has established a safe mercury level in tuna at or below 1.0 (one) part per million (ppm). The international standard is even more rigorous at 0.5 (one-‐half) ppm. Fishin’ Families Pole & Line Albacore Tuna is tested by an independent lab multiple times annually and is found to contain 0.27 -‐ 0.37 ppm of mercury. Fishin’ Families Pole & Line Maldivian Skipjack Tuna is also tested by an independent lab multiple times annually and found to contain 0.07 – 0.09 ppm of mercury. Fishin’ Families Pole & Line Maldivian Yellowfin Tuna is also tested by an independent lab multiple times annually and found to contain 0.07 – 0.09 ppm of mercury. The American Albacore Fishing Association (AAFA) tests albacore catches multiple times annually and has an average mercury content of 0.27 -‐ 0.37 parts per million in AAFA albacore tuna. Our Fishin’ Families albacore source all of their albacore tuna from AAFA fisheries. All Fishin' Families independent lab tests referenced above indicate that Pole & Line Albacore, Yellowfin, and Skipjack tuna deliver great nutrition with low levels of mercury.
- 9.85 LBS